Alelion Batteries AB is looking for a sales engineer
Alelion develop and sell environmentally friendly Li-ion battery solutions to the world's leading global truck manufacturer.
The company has a leading position and is now moving from being an entrepreneur driven one to a more industrial company. This is thanks to a strong increase in sales volume. The production is handled by subcontractors.
We are looking for sales engineers that likes and feels at home in an international environment.
- Sales towards end-customers with or without the trucks manufacturer’s sales staff
- Perform calculations of business value, solution and environmental impact
- The field is the world, but primarily Europe, which involves a lot of traveling
- Manage, prepare and handle offers to your customers
- Customer responsibility: engage in negotiations, planning, forecasting and other activities
- Handling sales training, questions about technology, transportation, service and recycling
For this task you should already have graduated and have a Bachelor or Master of Science degree or equivalent, with at least three years of sales experience. English and Swedish is a requirement, but especially fluent German and other languages are very value full.
Driver license for a car is also required.
As a person you are driven and independent, have good analytical skills, business orientated and thorough. You are driven by frequent personal meetings with customers, strong interest in sales and technology, capable of opening new and old doors in a trusting and friendly manner to implement successful sales.
Robert Stavrevski / (email@example.com)
Alelion Batteries AB