Articles of Association
These Articles of Association apply for the limited company with corporate identity number 556710-7916 and were approved by the annual general meeting on April 27, 2016.
The company name is Alelion Energy Systems AB. It is a public (publ) company.
The company has its registered office in Mölndal municipality.
The company’s operations involve the development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and service of battery systems, and further owning and managing real estate and content and thereto related business.
The share capital shall amount to no less than SEK 520,000 and no more than SEK 2,080,000.
Number of shares
The number of shares shall amount to no less than 26,000,000 and no more than 104,000,000.
Board of directors
The board shall consist of no fewer than three and no more than ten directors with no more than ten deputy directors.
The company shall have no fewer than one and no more than two auditors and no more than two deputy auditors.
Place of the general meeting
The General Meeting shall be held in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Mölndal.
Notice convening a general meeting
Notice convening a general meeting shall be issued through announcement in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar as well as on the company’s website. Announcement to the effect that notice convening a general meeting has been issued, shall be made in Dagens Industri.
Right to attend a general meeting
Shareholders who wish to attend a general meeting must be listed in the shareholder register five days prior to the general meeting, and also have given notice to the company of their attendance not later than the day mentioned in the notice convening the meeting. This day may not be a Sunday, another public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, and may not fall earlier than five weekdays before the general meeting.
Shareholders may bring one or two advisors to the general meeting, but only if the shareholder has stated so in their notice of attendance according to previous section.
Matters to be dealt with at the Annual General Meeting
The following matters shall be dealt with at the Annual General Meeting:
Election of Chairman at the General Meeting
· Preparation and approval of a voting list
· Approval of the agenda
· Election of one or two persons to check the minutes
· Examination whether the Meeting has been properly convened
· Presentation of the Annual Report and the Auditor’s report and if applicable the Consolidated Accounts and the Auditor’s report on the Group
· Resolution in respect to adoption of the Profit and Loss Statement and the Balance Sheet and, if applicable, the Consolidated Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
· Resolution in respect to appropriation of the Company’s profit and loss according to the adopted Balance Sheet
· Resolution in respect of the Directors’ and, if applicable, the Managing Director’s discharge from liability
· Determining the number of Directors, Deputy Directors, Auditors and Deputy Auditors
· Determining the remuneration payable to the Board of Directors and to Auditors
· Election of Directors and any Deputy Directors and Auditors and any Deputy Auditors
· Resolution in respect of instructions to the Election Committee
· Other matters which shall be dealt with by the General Meeting according to the Company Act or the Articles of Association
The financial year of the Company shall be the calendar year.
Central securities depository register
The Company’s shares shall be registered in a central securities depository register pursuant to the Financial Instruments Accounts Act (1998:1479) regarding securities registers and registration of financial instruments.